Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Philadelphia to washington tour!
I am really vary happy to take the philadelphia to washington tour and quite sure that trying something like this up will be a good kind of expericne for me. I always prefer and really likes to be at these kind of places so sure that trying anything like this will be an fun filled sort of experience to me and i will have fun trying and experiencing that. 
I hope so Emma Watson that your tour will be memorable for you. I visited only Washington D.C last month with my college friends. It is the best city for the history lovers. I am going to to suggest you some names of attractions which are my favorite in this city. YOu never forget to explore them. The names are;
National Mall
White House
National Air and Space Museum
National Museum of American History
United States Botanic Garden
I hope you will enjoy there a lot.
Stallon, Here I will like to add that you have shared totally joyful and brilliant names of the attractions to Emma Watson located in Washington D.C which she can explore during her Philadelphia to Washington D.C Tour. Dc is really a beautiful city for the travelers and I have visited it in the last month and have nice time there.

I need information about west coast vacation packages
Adil, I am happy that all of you like my shared information and also share here a new name of places. I hope my shared information will be helpful for all of you. No doubt that D.C is a home of plenty of attractions and also best for the history lovers. I am sure you will enjoy there a lot and spend great time.
Well, You are absolutely right, Buddy. DC si really a nice destination for the vacationers to visit and have the fun time. Your shared stuff about the city is also nice and really useful. I am so sure that people who have never visited this city will find your material helpful for them. So, keep it up , dude.
Stallone! In your post, you have shared fabulous attraction names which are famous among the travelers. I know about all of these places and explored in my life except United States Botanic Garden. It is a new attraction place name for me. I have no idea about it but it sounds cool. SO I am keen to know about it.
Its lovely how you all has been responded. I am so much sure that it would be truly awesome enjoying any of the stuff like this one and get to have a lot at some of the place like this one out and having fun out there.